Hydrating Hand Cream - Monaco (evolvetogether)
everyday care. naturally hydrating.
Powered by our signature BCE vitamin complex, our hydrating hand cream in Monaco's modern rose absorbs quickly to moisturize, protect, and nourish dry hands without any greasy or sticky residue.
monaco: modern rose
A modern rose made for everyone. Grounded in rose, oud, patchouli, and mandarin.
why you’ll love it
- Fast absorbing, non-sticky formula
- Protects and restores skin
- Minimal, accessible scent and design made for everyone
made with plants
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) hydrates and smooths
- Vitamin C defends against damage
- Vitamin E firms skin
- Glycerin prevents moisture loss
- Vegan, cruelty free
- Support the cause you care about most — select a nonprofit in cart and we’ll donate 1% of your purchase (at no cost to you!)
- Made from forever-recyclable aluminum and post consumer recycled plastic
- No-box packaging — 100% biodegradable and reusable pouch printed with soy ink
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of the Princess Grace Rose Garden in Monaco — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, religion, race, or where we live.
With 100 year old olive trees and over 6,000 rose bushes, the Princess Grace Rose Garden was created by Prince Rainier III in memory of his wife Princess Grace — and can be accessed freely at any time of the day for a moment of quiet reflection and to appreciate the roses (and life) surrounding you.
how to use
- Massage a dime-sized amount into hands until fully absorbed. Reapply as needed.
Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Glyceryl Stearate*, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol**, PEG-6**, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer**, PEG-40 Stearate*, Fragrance (Perfume), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol*, Ascorbyl Palmitate2 (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol**, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Caprylyl Glycol*, Sorbic Acid**, Sodium Hydroxide**
- 1.7oz / 50ml
- Tighten cap after use and store in a cool, dry place
- Our personal care products are manufactured in a shared facility that may process other ingredients and allergens. It is an FDA-registered and GMP-certified facility that practices established allergen control and awareness programs.