Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Professional Formula - 30 caps
Item Description by Dr. Ohhira Probiotics and Essential Formulas
Powerful and Unique Biogenic GI Remodeling System
Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics® Professional Formula uses 12 select probiotic strains of LIVE lactic acid bacteria in a longer 5-year fermentation process. Consequently, the levels of Postbiotic Metabolites, the restorative organic acids and micronutrient byproducts, are even greater than that of the Original Formula product. This results in a highly concentrated formula optimized for individuals with complex digestive and immune health goals.*
The highly concentrated product rapidly enhances pH in the stomach and digestive tract, which helps the body strengthen its first line of immune defense. Greater levels of organic acids result in an internal environment that is hospitable to all beneficial bacteria, including the strains that are unique to the individual.* Some of the other postbiotics – most notably, fulvic acid, help improve the absorption of critical micronutrients and minerals – further building on the benefits of this product. Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula is sold principally to health care professionals for clinical nutrition use.
With Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics® Professional Formula, just one capsule delivers a combination of:
- Prebiotics: Derived from fiber-rich, multi-colored prebiotic foods including prunes, goji berries, figs, red bayberries, shitake mushrooms, Japanese mugwort, maitake mushrooms and kombu kelp. Prebiotic foods help probiotic bacteria survive and thrive.
- Probiotics: Dr. Ohhira’s uses the best bifodobacteria, a patented strain of Enterococcus faecalis, select lactobacilli strains and Streptococcus thermophilus bacteria to create your healthiest microbiome. Experience a wide range of health-promoting benefits.
- Postbiotics: The metabolic processes of bacteria result in compounds called postbiotic metabolites. Examples of these postbiotics include B-vitamins, vitamin K, amino acids, enzymes, natural antiobiotics, neurotransmitters, short-chain fatty acids and other organic acids, such as acetic, citric, fulvic, humic and phenyllactic acids.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
PREBIOTICS: Prunes (Prunus domestica), Goji Berries (Lycium chinense), Figs (Ficus carica), Blueberries (Vaccinium spp.), Red Bayberries (Myrica rubra), Yuzu Fruit (Citrus junos), Japanese Mugwort (Artemisia princeps), Komatsuna (Brassica rapa var. perviridis), Shiitake Mushroom (Lentinula edodes), Agaricus Mushroom (A. blazei), Maitake Mushroom (Grifola frondosa) Hijiki (Hizikia fusorme), Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida), Kombu (Laminaria japonica)
- Non-GMO, chemical-free
- Blister-packed to ensure product integrity
- Refrigeration not required
For best results take one (1) capsule twice a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) or as directed by your primary health care provider.
- Does not contain milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, wheat, gluten, peanuts
- Non-GMO, chemical-free
- 100% vegetarian
Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics, Supplements and Skin Products are non-GMO and hypoallergenic (no dairy, no gluten); contains all-natural ingredients; and is guaranteed free of Soil-based Organisms (SBOs). Contains fermented soy. Soybeans used in long-term fermentation process are predigested and structurally modified to reduce or eliminate immuno-activity to soy. The probiotics are 100% vegetarian and stable without refrigeration.Warning and Cautions
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. Tamper evident: Do not use if foil blister pack is broken.